I’ve decided to give it a shot and make some New Year’s resolutions.
1. Start lifting weights again. I’ve been so busy writing that I haven’t found the time to do this as often as I used to and it bothers me. I enjoyed the worried looks on DH’s face when I flex my muscles and the quiet urgings to take up something like “dance” instead. Hah
2. Submit a novel length story to Mills and Boon. I know I’ll have to turn down the steam on my writing to for this one and to be honest I’m not even sure if I can write non erotic romance, but I’ll give it a shot.
3. Take a vacation. Now that DH and I are definitely moving back to Germany, we’ve decided to put places such as Mallorca and Tenerife on our list of destinations to escape while the kiddos stay with “Oma”.
4. Consider allowing the boys to have a pet. I’m feeling the pressure each and every time I see my sons playing with a dog and the way they enjoy themselves. *Sigh* More work for me.
5. Write, write, write. I think that says it all!